Subject: Re: loopers
From: videoman
To: [email-masked] (Mike McCool)
Cc: videoman ()
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 1994 15:02:23 -0700 (PDT)

> Voila.  No skip.  And interestingly enough, when I try viewing this 
> MainActor-compiled anim with Vutek, it SKIPS. 
> 

Yup! VT aka Veiwtek (use it all the time) however is does skip between 
the end and the beginning on some anims. (not understanding the looping I 
guess) the "view" from the ADP plays them right as well.

Oh as another FYI as many people might be doing HAM demo anims, the ADP 
"view" program is the only one that I have found that will play HAM 6 
anims with full overscan on a 1.3 Amiga.  (needed to have it play back on 
someones 1.3 amiga) "view" is redistibuitable BTW :)

-- 
.__________________________________________________________________________.
|   -== When Dreams Become Reality ==-                    -= IM Design=-   |
|"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""|"""""""""""""""""""""|""""""""""""""""""""|
|     [email-masked]       | FTP: ftp.netcom.com |  Video Production  |
|   [email-masked]     |  DIR: pub/videoman  |  3D Graphics & DTP |
~""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""~